Monday, October 18, 2010

October 14th Thursday

We have been trying to go to the temple all day long, but my husband has been working on the car again. He finally determined with my son that the speed omitter cable was bad. So he has been working on that all day. I saw miracles happen for him today. He got it all fixed but it was getting late so I decided going to the temple was going to be something that Lisa and I would do on our own because he wasn't quite done. We went to the Asian store first to get some things so that Lisa could make us some sushi. By the time we made it there with my other daughter it was getting late and Lisa had forgotten some things to go to the temple so they dropped me off an headed home. I told them to come and get me in about 2 hours. When I came out of the temple I called my family. They told me the car was in the parking lot. So of course I got in and drove home. When I arrive home I find that my husband is back at the temple. He got through with the car and decided to come. I guess we missed each other by about 45 minutes. So after I ate a great supper of sweet and sour chicken plus sushi I went to get my husband. I waited for about a half an hour then he came out. It was a crazy day. Next week I hope we can attend together.

We got some sad news yesterday. A member of our Relief Society Presidency had an aneurism and was rushed to the hospital for an operation. I hope everything goes well for her. She is a super lady and has an sever autistic son. Her husband it almost legally blind and that family needs her. We were told about it last night and the ward was asked to fast. So we have done it as a family. We have been praying for her as well and I put her name in the temple. I loved going to the temple just for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment