It was a wonderful day. Sacrament meeting was given by an older returned missionary couple and a member of our old ward who was a High Councilmen. Then of course Isaiah was the study for the week in Sunday School. We talked about all the great things that the Savior offers us. I loved it because Isaiah is hard to understand and yet Frank can make it seem so simple. Relief Society lesson was Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. One of the ladies in the ward told about her as a teenager. She had a pretty rough start. All of her family were good active members of the church and then something happened. Her family went down hill and she was left holding the family together at 15. Her parents went through a horrible divorce and her mother became an alcoholic. She is an amazing lady. For 2 years she drove her brother and sisters to school and made sure they went to church. She didn't even have her drivers license, but she was taken care of. The Lord's hand in her life has certainly been seen. .It was a great day and I realize that the Lord is certainly in our everyday life.
We called my son in law and sang him a Happy Birthday today. It is his birthday today and I wish they could be here for it, but we saw them last week and I guess that is good enough.
Karalee came home and was here for supper. Supper was so good. We talked and talked. We just enjoyed one another's company. That hasn't happened in a while. Then the men went off to priesthood meeting and we continued to talk. Karalee started to cry. She said that she is feeling sick and doesn't know how to explain the way she feels. Sometimes she feels as though she is dying and has an out of body experience where she feels as though she is watching herself and she is in pain. The pain travels and she experiences it throughout her body. It lasts for a couple of minutes and then moves. I am so grateful for the priesthood in my home, because when the men came home they gave my daughter a blessing. Then they gave my son a blessing who is experiencing the same kind of symptoms. They both went on foreign missions and it may have something to do with worms they may have picked up. I don't know but I am certainly grateful for the priesthood which can heal all things. Miracles continue to happen every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment