I am so glad that my other daughter arrived in safety last night. It was so good to see them. I love my children they are a truly a joy to me. I have my 2 daughters here so I have all my grand children close by. It is so fun to have them all together. Kim and Tam have had some great parties and fun with the grand children. They amaze me. They had a sleep over in their room with treats and popcorn. They made the whole room look like a tent and had a movie. There nieces and nephews will love them forever, and remember their happy days with them. Sometimes it would be nice to have them as my Aunt. Although I had some amazing Aunts, who loved me and treated me with great love. I guess I really can't complain, but neither can my grandchildren. They couldn't ask for better Aunts.
Frank finished Lisa's car today. He took it to the mechanic that he knows and they found a couple of vacuum leaks which turned the check engine light off. We have certainly had miracles where this car is concerned, we also learned that the oil leak is so much better but still leaking due to the slick oil that Nate is using. So my sweet husband put an additive in the oil to help with the leaks, so it should be working a lot better after the gaskets that he replaced. Apparently older vehicles should not have this new sleek oil added because the engine has always had the normal oil, so they freek out and continue to lose oil from the engine. But hopefully it can help the whole situation and the oil leak will stop. The car is finally ready to leave and we will feel safe with our daughter and grandchildren leaving in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment