Monday, October 18, 2010

October 16th Saturday

Today is my daughters birthday, but she is gone for the weekend. She has taken off with a guy friend and his family. So celebrating her birthday is a bit difficult. So we will celebrate it tomorrow.

My daughter left for home today this morning, with my sweet little grandchildren. I am happy that I feel like her car is in working order now. It was certainly a long drawn out process to fix her car, but my dear sweet husband finally achieved what he need to, to make the car safe. I am so glad it is finally done. The back window is up too and my little grand daughter will feel happy about that one. But they are on their way and I certainly feel better about them leaving this time. My grand daughter cried and cried stating that she hadn't had a long enough time to play with her cousins. She had a lot of fun with them yesterday. I am so grateful that she did. It was fun to watch them play together.

My other daughter is going home later today. I have had an awesome day with Michelle and her children. We went to the Bean Museum and we saw lots of animals. Then we went to a great yogurt place and had some yogurt thanks to the generosity of Angelia. We feed the ducks at the pond. We feed them some old bread. It was so fun. The kids played some fun games with their parents and got to swing high at their parents hand. It was so fun to watch. After all the fun we headed home so I could make the Otts supper because our dear friend is in the hospital. But many miracles have happened for her and we pray that they will continue to happen so she can come back to her family. While I made supper for them I made supper for my family. Soon my daughter headed home with her family. Then it was time to clean the house. Granted because it was so late we only got half of the house cleaned but we at least got half. My husband has spent the whole day on electrical work again. He is trying to make up for the time lost on working on my daughters car. He is doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment