It has been a day of enjoyment. We had the Primary program in church today. It was so fun to watch. All the children between 3 and 11 participate. They did a fantastic job. Different classes recited the articles of faith, they talked of Christ. The sang the song, "I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints". It was so fun to hear, plus they sang some wonderful songs about Jesus Christ. I loved the whole program, it was fun to watch all those little children and there work in presenting such a wonderful program. Sunday School was wonderful as well, we disgusted Isaiah again. In Relief Society we talked about Repentance and Sin. How we need to repent of all we do that is wrong.
We gathered together as family and had chicken fahita's. They were great. After dinner the girls make cream puffs. They were wonderful. We very much enjoyed them. Then we discussed our halloween party, it should be so much fun. I am happy that all my children will enjoy the party with us. So much fun having family around.
No comments:
Post a Comment