Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 19th Tuesday

We had a fun night tonight. We went and saw a movie together. It is always fun when you can go to the dollar theatre. We saw "Despicable Me". It was a fun little cartoon movie. When I first started to watch it I was a little disappointed, then I really started to like it. I guess the thing I liked most about it were the 3 little girls. They didn't seem to ever become to disappointed or upset. They took life as it came. And then in the end you grow to love the guy as well. It kind of takes a fun turn. The girls have been busily engaged in school. It seems like each day comes along and they find themselves having more homework. It is like I always say keep up and you will never feel overwhelmed. I remember when their grandfather told them to take instuitue. He said if you do you will find it much easier and your homework will seem to go much faster. They have missed instuitue the last few weeks and I think they can certainly tell when they aren't going.

No comments:

Post a Comment