I was planning to go to the temple today, but that didn't happen. My husband has been so busy. Kristy called me today and told me I could pick some apples. I am so excited, because I did applesauce for one of my daughters last year and I wanted to be able to do the same for another daughter this year.
As Frank stated there would be people in an uproar over President Packers talk, well there has been. I am saddened. I know that there are a lot of people who do not agree with what he said but they don't need to agree, they don't need to heed his counsel. They can just live the way they want too. They shouldn't be angry and picket against his talk. Why is it when people leave the church they can't leave the church alone. They don't need to have anything to do with the church. I know we are told about separating the wheat from the tares. Who will stand for truth and righteousness? Who will not? It is a hard thing to watch. He is an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. And I stand by him.
No comments:
Post a Comment