It has been a great evening. But I am so concerned about Sister Ott. Apparently she had a bad night. She ended out with blood clots in her leg. So they administered a blood thinner and she ended out bleeding in the brain again. My good friend was spending the night in the hospital with her. They called her husband late into the night, and he rushed right up there with the bishop. They finally stablized her this morning about 10. So my Dad went to get Brother Ott. I just feel so bad for that family and continue to pray for them.
We cleaned the church again tonight. We had a lot of help and still didn't finish until almost 7. But we did a great job. I will quite doing that until the first of the year. I am glad that my worry about getting people to help is over for a few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment