Monday, October 18, 2010

October 13th Wednesday

Another day of hurrying through things to get my daughter on the road. Frank replaced the cover gasket to help with the oil leak. Then we got everything ready so my daughter could leave. She didn't want to leave late but ended out getting out at about 4:30. We got her a couple of new keys from the dealer because hers wouldn't even start the car. It was a copy that her husband had made and it took a lot of turns to finally get it to work. So after everything she was finally on her way out. Unfortunately I had left my purse in her car so she took the time to bring it back. Soon she was on her way. About an hour later we received a phone call from our daughter telling us her check engine light had come on. I was so sad. My husband told her to come home. Actually we acted like they had come back and told our grand children how excited we were to see them. It was great. Another day of working on the car, but my other daughter is coming to see us. So my two daughters will be able to see each other and they will both love that because it has been a long while. I know this is not quite what Lisa wanted because her husbands birthday is in a few days, but I feel a whole lot better about it her leaving another day. I have just felt a little uneasy about her leaving today.

No comments:

Post a Comment