I just witnessed an amazing conference. It was filled with wonderful talks from our Prophet as well as the apostles. All the talks were refreshers on how important it is for us to live our lives in the best way that we know how. Two of my favorite speakers spoke in the first session of conference. Elder Holland and Elder Uchtdorf. The talks were certainly directed towards me and having faith. I could listen to all the talks over and over again. I am going to do that because they are so up lifting. The second session was absolutely wonderful as well. The speakers that spoke touched my heart and made me want to be a better person.
While all the men attended Preisthood meeting the ladies enjoyed a ladies night. We watched an old movie with Rock Hudson and Gena Lollabrigeda. It also had Sandra Dee in it. It was a great movie to watch. Then we painted glitter toes. We enjoyed one anothers company and made home made donuts with ice cream and a rasberry sauce. Thanks to my twin girls it was exceptional. A great evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment