Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 21st Thursday

My husband ended out going back to the hospital at 9 o'clock. Mom called at about 8:30 and wanted to head back to the hospital, so they both went together. Dad was doing so much better than anyone expected. He was acting normal. Talking, moving, certainly a fantastic miracle. I am so grateful that he is safe. I know that the time is going to come when my husband and I are left without parents, but I am so grateful that we have a little bit more time with them.

Mom sent my husband home a couple of hours later and we went to the temple. I am sure that she wanted him to get some rest but being at the temple is so peaceful and I am so grateful I was able to go with my husband. It was a wonderful time for both of us. Frank was able to reach each member of his family and express his concern, plus they all cried together. I am just so grateful that at this time we didn't have to call with different news. I know that that time will come, but I am so grateful that it isn't today. I am just so grateful for the miracle of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment