Today is certainly a happy day. It is my sweet grand daughters birthday and I would like to wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, even though I can't be with her. She is a special little girl.
My husband was called at 6:30 this morning by his mother and wanted to head to the hospital. My husband said as he sat with Dad last evening his father came to life. He was back to his good old self. It was amazing to watch him. His speech was clear and normal, his body moved right. Frank even took his for a couple of walks with a walker and he did fantastic. The nurses around said that they had never seen anything like it, it was truly a miracle. To see someone bounce back from something that was so hard on them so quickly had never been seen before. I know that my father in law still has some things to do on this earth, and right now I just want one of them to be that his son is OK. That we get financing for this business and it starts to explode. That we finally have the necessary money coming in to meet our obligations. I have seen so many miracles happen in the last little while that I know this one can happen. I am sure it will.
I am certain too. As I watched Dad work under my car for a solid week, I could do nothing but pray his life is blessed the way he has always blessed mine.
ReplyDelete