Monday, October 18, 2010

October 3rd Sunday`

I have quietly enjoyed the Conference talks today. I feel like I am on such a spiritual high. President Packer spoke on the subject that he is known for best and that is morality. It was an excellent talk. He doesn't mince any words when he talks. It is like Frank says, people will come out of the woodwork on this one, because he talked about the sanctity of marriage between a husband and wife. Any other kind of marriage is wrong. He didn't put it in those words but that is what he was saying. I know with the world the way it is right now the gays will come down hard on this one. We love everyone in this world we just don't love some of the things that they do. Trust me I am sure the Lord isn't pleased with me sometimes and the things that I do, but he still loves me. So I know things of the world will only get worse. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful that I have the gospel in my life and have guide lines to live by. I am so grateful for the talks of the prophet and general authorities so that we can be guided and directed even in a day when things are a little crazy. These talks are only to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment