Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 11th

It has been a great day. I went to work this morning with my brother again. I worked from 10:00 until a little after 3:00 then we headed for home. I was suppose to be home by 3:00 so we could attend the temple, but it got kind of busy at his shop. He owns a CNG truck so you can only buy gas in certain places. So we headed off on the 90th south exit in SLC. Unfortunately my brother had forgotten to get his charge card from his employee. She had to go get some groceries for her baking class. So we had to sit at the CNG place for 1/2 an hour so she could bring us the card. I wasn't worried about it, I knew I could attend the temple later. My brother paid me more than I expected. He was good to me. I consider that a real blessing. Then my husband and I attended the temple. I had a wonderful time and wished I could have spent more time there. I am so grateful for the little miracles of the day. I was able to do some work for 6 of my ancestors. I had a great experience and was happy to be in the temple today. Today was a miracle in so many ways and I am happy for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment