Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22nd

We went to the temple this morning. First we went to the Provo temple, but it was closed for cleaning, so we went to the American Fork temple. It was wonderful, but with everything that happened, including the bad weather we didn't get home until about 3:00. My husband had a plumbing project so we had to shop for the parts we needed. The plumbing is all done now, so we are all happy because we will be able to share in all the hot water.

It was a great day. When I go to the temple it is always a great day. I am so grateful for the beautiful snow. It makes the whole valley look so pure and white. And at night when it is dark, the white glistens under the moon and stars and it looks like day light. It is beautiful and I am glad that I have the opportunity to share in such beauty. I think it is a true miracle.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so amazing! Thank you for all you have done for us! Watching Kate, and changing the whasher out, and changing the water heater. I really am so grateful and love you all so much! I feel so blessed to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete