Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 30th Wednesday

Tonight K and T went to Young Women. They went to their leaders home and made pizza. They came home and announced that they loved their ward. All they did tonight was talk and share fun experiences. They absolutely loved it. I am happy that they are so happy.

Today is almost the last day of this year. I am excited for the new year and all it brings. It is going to be one of those years that all bring everything together for uf. I am excited to start this year. The country worries me alot. Those who are in leadership positions right now really are clueless as to what this country really needs. They are trying to force health care on us. No one realizes what this health care will do. We will all be required to spent about 17 thousand dollars a year in health care. If we don't have health care we can be sent to prison, or fined 250 thousand dollar. Now that is what I call free health care. It is pretty sad. We will pray for our leaders and hope they can aquire some sort of sense.

Right now my miracle for today is that we live in this free country. Because right now it is certainly free for all of us to make our own decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment