John called today and he wanted me to work for him today, but I don't want to be driving that far on my own to just work a couple of hours. With all the commuting it just isn't worth doing that. I told him I would come Friday and Saturday. If he had have called me earlier I would have gone, because we need the money. But it was a great day today because I got my sewing room cleaned out. My girls have been sewing a lot because they are trying to catch up some things in sewing, so it was a pretty big mess. But it is clean now and that is something that makes me very happy.
My husband has a meeting tomorrow and that is a miracle. Another person to help us find money for my husbands business. I am so grateful for this miracle. I have always wanted this person to be involved and I know that things will finally work out. I think it is truly a miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment