I worked for John again today. Once again a crazy day. He paid me $155.00 for Saturday and today. I was grateful for the money. Once again it is something we needed desperately. We have so much to cover in the next little while. Every little bit of money I get is counted as a true blessing. I am sure that our Father-in-Heaven is watching out for our family. I really wanted to go to the temple today but working was something I needed to do as well, so I will go tomorrow. But I am grateful for all the angels that have been in my life in the last little while. They are truly a miracle, and I just want to say Thank-you.
Our greatest little miracle of the day was that a turkey was left on our door step. I am so excited I can't stand it. Our angels at Christmas time are unbelievably.
No comments:
Post a Comment