Sunday, December 6, 2009
December 4th
I attended a family Christmas party tonight. It was wonderful. 15 of my 17 brothers and sisters were there. It was fun to catch up on their lives. It is interesting how time flies. Some of my brothers and sisters are older and in a short time will become empty nesters. Some of them have very young children and are overwhelmed with their little families. But before they blink they will be empty nesters as well. As I have always told my children, it is over way to fast, so just love those little children. They are so precious. But our miracle for this day is the caring concern of my family. Some of them handed me money. It ended out being about $200.00. I was so grateful. It is not what I want right now. But our bills are suffering, and this can't do anything but help. My little miracle of the day happened once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment