Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 18th

Today I went to work at John's all day. I am so exhausted tonight. I feel as though I have been run over by a freight train. But he paid me $100.00 dollars. Right now that is a blessing for us. So even though I am exhausted I am grateful for the money.

My husband had supper made for me and the house cleaned. My children helped in the cleaning, especially P according to my husband. It was a great meal. I had mashed garlic potato's as well as meat cut up with onions. I also had fresh cut carrots that were cooked to perfection. The whole meal was just what I needed. Especially after a crazy day at work.

The guy that was suppose to have the meeting with my husband got a little busy, so the meeting is rescheduled for tomorrow. I am so happy about that. It isn't postponed for a week or so. In our case that is truly a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment