This thank you goes out to the anonymous donor that paid Dad and Mom's mortgage this month. We planned to spend Christmas with Dad and Mom this year, but with the uncertainty surrounding the house I thought we might have to change our plans. Mom kept assuring me that I didn't need to worry. Because of you she was right; thank you from the bottom of my heart. My kids get to spend Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma's house! Your sacrifice and kindness will not go unappreciated or unnoticed. It was an answer to a heartfelt prayer.
Love, Michelle
I too am grateful. Paul and I moved to Texas for an internship for five months. I was so worried that when we got home we would be apartment- less, and without a place to stay while we looked. So thank you for giving the best gift you could have this Christmas!
ReplyDelete