Family are coming to see us today. We get to celebrate our holidays with grand children once again. I am so excited to see them all and give them all a big hug. We are so lucky to have such wonderful children and grand children. We are waiting for there arrival and hope they get here safely. The snow continues to come down. Right now I am preparing for their arrival by cleaning and changing bed sheets. Can't wait.
Our daughter and her husband both arrived safely from Houston, Texas. We were so excited to see them and grateful they are here. Our other children decided to start and make their journey tomorrow, because their Dad had to work late and he has been sick. None of my grandchildren were to excited about that, but I feel better about them coming tomorrow. The roads aren't to good tonight. So all of the children were a little upset. But there Mom told them they could get up and come first thing in the morning. So my grandson climbed on his bed and the minute his mom walked in the room he sat up and said, "Mom I just waked up." It is so cute to think that our grand children want to come up. We are super excited to see them tomorrow. We are so lucky to have such great children who have such great kids. They are all miracles in our eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment