Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 15th

It's Tuesday and we finally got some word on the vehicle. It is the main box for the electrical system. $200.00 late and they can't do anything for us. It will cost my daughter about a thousand dollars for the box and the installation. I am so sad, it is Christmas and she is having to pay out this kind of money. I love her and her generosity to let us use it and I feel bad that this has happened. I pray that we can find a cheaper solution for her.

My son just called and he has borrowed his father-in-laws truck, he borrowed a long trailer to haul the car back to our home, from my brother. All of this fell into place so quickly. I can't believe we are going to be home tonight. The whole thing was a miracle. Mike's mother in law pulled up to the house in the truck and M asked if he could use it for a few hour's. She said you bet. Then he called my brother at the car lot and asked to borrow the trailer. He said, come and get it, we are still here. My oldest daughter was planning on coming to get us, so M had some company to come up with. When they got there K got his car and followed us. We went to the mechanic shop and they pulled the car on to the trailer with K's suburban. They all did a great job. To me it was amazing to watch, another miracle in our lives.

We headed on our way home. It was terrible weather. M traveled very slowly especially in Sardine Canyon because it is pretty much all down hill. He did a great job getting us home safely, even though there was a hugh storm pretty much the whole way home. It is a 2 hour drive and I am sure it took us about 3 hours, but we made it safe and so did both cars. Another miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment