Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 2nd

We have had a miracle happen today indeed. I have an amazing daughter. Through the times of economic depression, she has come up with a great idea. She goes to Savers, finds things and cuts them down and makes new things for her children out of them. K has a sewing project that is due. She needed some black knit. We went to the fabric store. It was $8.99 a yard. She needs a yard. Right now that is a lot of money. Then suddenly she thinks what would L do. We ran across the street and found a brand new Men's T-shirt for $1.99. Just enough to do what she needed. Amazing what a little inspiration can do. Thank-you L for being such an amazing daughter and teaching our family so much.

We went as a family to temple square last night. It was so fun. It was so beautiful to see the Temple. What a majestic building. It took the pioneers 40 years to build. What a miracle? Especially that we can have it now, and it is still so beautiful. You know that it is a building that was built with the inspiration of the Lord. It was fun to share in the beautiful lights that surround all the beautiful buildings. It was fantastic to hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing, what a wonderful spirit to bring to the Holidays. I wish everyone could share in the spirit that is there. It was fun to have part of the family there. As they were running ahead, I couldn't believe that these were my children, that have grown so much. It was hard to believe. Another miracle.

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome. Bowing. Bowing. Bowing. Applause. Applause. I know... I am amazing! Laaaaa!

    ReplyDelete