Friday, December 4, 2009

December 3rd

It was a fantastic day. We completed our project at my brothers. Today I am thankful for having some work. It has been a great blessing. I am thankful for being able to drive clear out their in a car on freeways that will get us there fast. I am grateful for responsible children, who care about school. Who complete their assignments, and get good grades. I am so appreciative that 3 of my daughters are almost graduated. And others are on their way. They are a great blessing to all of us. I am grateful for parents who taught me right, and help me along the way. I don't know what I would do without both sets. They are amazing people. I am grateful that there are people who love and treat my daughters well, that don't live where we live. My daughter in Pittsburg is a prime example of this. One particular person just seems to know her needs, and seems to always be there when she is needed. She is an amazing person and has been through a lot in the last year and a half herself. Thank-you. And Thank-you to all the great people who make our lives easier. You are truly our miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment