Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 5th

Another special little miracle happened today. MC paid us rent. We were able to pay our second mortgage today. We are behind on most of our bills but something seems to work out every time that we need something desperately. I know that the Lord knows our needs, and seems to inspire someone when they need to help us. I hate this more than anything. I want to be able to help people, instead of people helping me. I want to be the kind of person that is inspired when someone needs my help. I want to have the gift of the Holy Ghost with me at all times, so that that inspiration will come. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and have been blessed with the gift of the Holy Ghost. It is another miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment