Another day at work. It is kind of crazy how things work. I didn't have a ride to SLC so I called my brother who has a store close to John's and I asked for a ride. He said sure. It was fun to go up with him and my other brother. Bob drove me on to John's shop, and that was really nice of him. Because his shop was quite busy too. But John didn't go to work today so I was on my own when it came to going. I arrived about 9:45. I said to Bob when you get ready to leave let me know. Well one of John's employee's was leaving at 3:00 so I called Bob and asked if he was ready to go. He said come when you want too. So we left at about 3:15. I had been really busy on Friday and busy again on Saturday. As a matter of fact it was still busy when we left. But John's employee that drove me told the other ladies call her if they needed help. So we left. But Bob's Store was busy too. So we didn't get out of there until about 5:30. We had fun at Bob's shop then talked all the way home. Soon we were home. My other brother dropped Bob off and we went shopping to buy some food. Tom spent close to $100.00 on food and gave me most of it, another great blessing and miracle for our family.
It was our neighborhood Christmas party at Mom's tonight. I was so exhausted and had such a bad headache I didn't want to go. But my husband and I walked over and I told my mother how I felt. I have a great neighbor and she was concerned about me, so she asked another neighbor, Clair to work on my head. She is a physical therapist. She helped me a lot we all ate. Then we headed home and didn't participate in the present exchange. I was just to worn out.
My husband had his meeting today. It went very well and things are continuing to progress. They will have another meeting in a couple of weeks. I pray that this one will be it, things will go well. All involved need this blessing. I am grateful for the miracle of this day.
No comments:
Post a Comment