Monday, December 28, 2009

December 26th Saturday 2009

It has been a super great day. We have enjoyed the left overs and the company. I had two amazing miracles happen to me today. I bought my twins some paints and some paint brushes. I knew that I put them in my closet. But for the past couple of days I have searched trying to find them, but to no avail. Well today I decided I just needed to pray more fervently. I did an then started to talk to my daughter in Pittsburgh. Suddenly during the conversation I knew I needed to search my closet again. I needed to go through my closet and push each article of clothing aside one by one. So I did just that. I got the the very last hanger and saw the paints and paint brushes, then I suddenly remembered that I needed to hide them so I put the sack over the hanger. I was guided to find them by the Holy Ghost. What a great blessing in my life.

We have been missing one of the Wii remotes. They are quite pricey. We have already replaced one thanks to my brother. So I was a bit concerned. I searched the house. Then I remember seeing my daughters tupperware full of their winter clothing that she had brought, so her children could play in the snow. I felt that I needed to look there. And that is where it was. It was nice to have 2 miracles happen today in my life. It may seem like a small thing, but to me it was super. I am grateful for miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment