Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 8th

Today is my husbands birthday and a great day it has been. My brother wanted me to come and work for him today. I did and he paid my $50.00. That helped alot because we were able to pay some more bills. I made sure I was home by 5 P.M. My children had chipped in together and cleaned my house. That was an unexpected miracle. My oldest daughter bought a beautiful cake and gave us a card with money and movie tickets in it. My 4th to the oldest daughter brought by pizza and more movie tickets, so the whole family shared in going to see "Blind Side." It was a very enjoyable movie. It was a wonderful evening for all of us. My husband also recieved several phone calls to wish him a happy birthday, plus recieved $100.00 from my parents for his birthday. What a great blessing that was. We were able to pay some credit card payments. That is always a great miracle. A very fun enjoyable evening for all of us. After the movie we came home, had some cake and enjoyed one anothers company. Certainly a day of miracle. I have my husband and that is a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment