Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 9th

I was suppose to go with my brother to work for him again. But his employee's that were sick called in and were coming in. So I rejoiced in staying home. My daughter's are trying to complete some sewing projects for school, that are needed for tomorrow. So it was a blessing to stay home. One of my daughters sent my husband $20.00 for his birthday, so we were able to go to Costco and bought my husband some levi's. He has not one pair without holes in them. So we once again experienced a miracle. I took the left over money and bought some much needed mascara. We were so over joyed. With some of the money my husband received we went and bought some groceries. We even got some grapefruit. They were 6 for $1.00. That was a super deal, you could say a miracle. Plus I had a great day sewing with my girls. Of course my house kind of got neglected, but tomorrow is another day. These fun experiences with our children won't be around forever.

M talked with another investor tonight. We are so happy about this one. We have another meeting on Wednesday or Thursday. We are so excited. This is indeed a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment