Friday, December 25, 2009

December 25th

It is Christmas and truly a special day. It has been just that for our family. I know that each member of my family just got clothes and not a whole lot more but I am grateful for those clothes. I am especially grateful for the person that had my name this year. I know that it wasn't easy for her, especially when she has a little family of her own. I just want to Thank her. She is a special young lady as all my children are. I know that the person that had my name couldn't get out because of car problems, so she sent a message for my other daughter to shop and she did. I just love how my children have so much love for each other that they will help, when they need too. The true spirit of Christmas is family, love and giving because that is what the Savior would do if her were here.

All of my children were so good and so cute with each other and their different assignments. They went beyond themselves. They filled there obligations gloriously. I can't thank them enough. They cooperated so much. They helped me so that things would be easier for me this Christmas. I also want to Thank my husband for his love and support through the past few days. Super Christmas. My miracles are that just miracles. Too many to count as my grand daughter said when I asked her what she got for Christmas. So many things she couldn't say them all. Such gratitude for such little things. We can't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment