Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 7th

It is Monday and I am always grateful for Monday's because they are the beginning of a new week. We had several miracles happen today. My mother called me over and had me sew in 4 pairs of pants and 1 shirt. She paid me $40.00. I just feel bad that I took it especially from my parents. They are always trying to do things for us.

Someone else gave us some money. It was very unexpected and we are kind of shocked about it. It was another great blessing in our life. We are extremely grateful for it. Miracles continue to happen. We are so blessed. Sometimes we are amazed at how things just happen in our lives. Right now I really want a change for my husband. He is such an amazing man. I want a permanent fix to all of our problems, and somehow I know that it is going to happen. I know when that day comes, it will certainly be a day of expressing Thanks. Right now I am just Thankful for the little miracles of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment