Fasting for 3 days is along time, because of that fast today the Lord truly blessed us and miracles were poured out on the Craven Family. We went out to my brothers to do tile again today. When we got out there my brother wasn't there. So I couldn't get him to take care of our mortgage payment. So my husband and I went to work. At about 2:00 P.M. we hadn't seen my brother. I said to my husband we need to call him. He wanted to make the payment directly to the bank because someone wanted to help anonymously. So at about 2:30 I decided to call him. I gave my husband the phone so he could talk to my brother about how to get on the website. Well my brother got on but it asked some questions to prove it was his account. Frank couldn't remember the answer. It asked what his first dogs name was. He answered it. The answer was wrong so he guessed another dog, the answer was wrong again. So my husband decided to get on a computer and try to help my brother out, because you only have 3 chances before they shut you down. The next question they asked he knew, because it was, What is your first daughters name? But even after they answered the question, the bank wouldn't let the payment be made. The website said he would have to call the bank. By this time it is after 3 which means the house has gone into foreclosure. So my husband tried to call the bank. They couldn't talk to him, so he hung up. Finally a little while later he called again. He and I traded off listening to the phone, for someone to finally come on, while we worked. Finally about 45 minutes later someone came to the phone, so I quickly handed it to my husband. Finally my husband was able to 3 way a call with my brother and the payment was made. They asked my husband several questions about if he really wanted to keep the home. If it was our only home. Then they said, so when will you have a job. He said the 1st of January. They said we will work with you don't worry about it. What an unbelievable burden was lifted off of our shoulders. Miracles happen! The other interesting thing that happened was that the cellphone died right after all of this stuff. I was amazing, because it could have died in the middle of the conversation. Our prayers have certainly been answered. Thank-you everyone for your Faith and Prayers. And I am so grateful for a day of total miracles. Happy Day we are still in our home.
The other thing that I wanted to mention is that about 8 months ago our mortgage was bought out by another mortgage company. It has been bought about 3 different times by different mortgage companies, so we are getting pretty sick of it. But the Lord knew we were going to be in this situation because this mortgage company was so willing to work with us. Our other one was so mean and we have talked to them alot to work certain things out and they have been a big pain, so once again we were truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment