Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12th Wednesday

I have been reading in the "Book of Mormon." It is amazing that that Book can be such an answer to prayers. I realize that I need to be a better person, and that if I read the scriptures daily I can become that person, during my sickness I have failed in that area. I will change that because I understand how important it is to search diligently, treasure up, feast, and hold fast to the scriptures. We were all taught that in Sharing Time in Primary. I know how important each one of these things are, and how important it is for all of us to follow the leaders counsel. I will make my New Years resolution to be a better scripture studier.

Michelle called and she is having a girl. I am so excited for her. It is like Kimberly and Tamara said she will have another girl because at this point the Lord does not want her to stop having children. Kim and Tam amaze me sometimes with the wisdom that comes out of their mouths.

No comments:

Post a Comment