Thursday, January 27, 2011

Januray 23rd Sunday

It was a great day. We had great meetings and I conducted Primary and made it through. I will get this down yet and will succeed at becoming a better Primary President. The kids were so good today. They were so reverant. I was so proud of them. It was fun to see our Heavenly Fathers children be so good, it was if He were standing right there. Sister Webb's sharing time was so good and that was probably part of it. After church I had a ward presidency meeting. I had to leave early so that I could hear the twins speak. The did a fantastic job. I realize every day how wonderful they are. They truly impressed me today. I am grateful for Michelle for the help that she gave them while that were at her house. She certainly added a special touch to their talk. They had studied it so well and there presentation was fantastic. They truly felt of the spirit and delivered that message.

We went to Derricks and Jennifers for dinner. It was certainly fun being there and we are so grateful that they invited us. It was wonderful to be invited, and it was an incredible meal. We appreciate them so much and there generosity. They are great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment