Today we went to a new store called "Hobby Lobby". I was happy to go in this store because as I entered the doors I read, "We will be closed on Sunday for families and for Sabbath Day worship." I was so happy to read that, apparently they are a big chain back East. I hope they make it because of what they stand for. While we were there Kim and Tam purchased some stuff to make Ruth a charm bracelet. Then we all came home and I and Kim rested while Tamara made Ruth a cute large cup cake, cake. It was so cute. Karalee and the girls took it over because I am still feeling bad. But I just wanted her to know that we were thinking of her this birthday. It was fun to see how excited she was. The girls tell me that she loved the cake, she didn't get one this year. I was so excited for her. I wish I could have been there and seen her face. That will have to happen next year I guess. She loved the charm bracelet as well.
Karalee spent the evening with us watching a movie. It was actually a good movie and they told me it was a horror movie. I was glad it was actually a good movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment