It is the beginning of a New Year. I was hoping to jump up this morning and be ready to go. But unfortunately I am still really weak. I just wanted to get my bedroom and bathroom clean. I hate being sick when all around me is falling apart. But I guess that wasn't in the works. I am still so weak and I feel like I can't hold up my own head. I just feel so bad because I am relying on my first counselor and secretary pretty heavy right now. I hate not being able to fulfill my responsibilites. I had a teacher call and is in St. George and forgot to get a substitute. After giving them a lot of names and phone numbers they finally found a sustitute. I was grateful for that. We have a young lady going into the young women. I needed to interview her and talk to the bishop. My first counselor will have to take care of that. It is a good thing that I have such responsible people under me. This week will be over and I will be me again. I am already sleeping through the night which I count a miracle. Life just keeps getting better.
My mother in law is in a lot of pain and still doesn't feel well. I pray that she will recover quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment