Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 22nd Saturday

My family has been gone to see my son race in St. George. They all got back tonight. Mike was 78 of more than 2000 people. I thought he did pretty good. His feet got really sore at 6 miles but he and his friend persisted anyway and finished the race. That is something to be proud of because they finished what they started and I am very proud of them.

Kim and Tam have a talk to give tomorrow. They were a little freaked out about it until I had them each give me their talks. I gave them a few pointers and went to bed. We have church at 9 in the morning and I am exhasuted. The biggest reason is is that I spent all day long cleaning out my room. I am so happy that my room and bathroom are clean. I vaccumed and washed everything to get all the dust out of my room. I would never have believed that there could be so much, but their was. Then I started on the sewing room when my family arrived from there little journey it was 11 PM and I still didn't have it done. I have a rotten vaccum and I used the hose just to get the sewing room clean. I still picked up a lot of little threads. It was a crazy day but I am so proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment