Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 24th Monday

My girls are back in school today and I have enjoyed this day just because I accomplished a lot on Saturday and it is good to be in a clean room. I realize more and more how much having things clean can effect your attitude. I am grateful that I was able to accomplish what I did. I made bread today and tried to take pictures as I go. My dear daughter started a blog for me and I want her to continue it. So that I can teach people how to cook through the blog. I know that a lot of people need help, and I can help so I need to do just that.

I and the girls went over to Jennifers this evening to enjoy some entertainment with her. Her husband is out of town so we can have a girls night. We greatly enjoyed ourselves laughing and talking and watching crazy parts of the Bachelor cutting out what we felt was crazy. But my daughter know one of the girls on there through a friend so it is crazy to watch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment