The girls are have been preparing their talk for Sunday and have been cleaning and doing some laundry. They are getting ready to leave this weekend and they both are pretty unhappy with their brother because he was suppose to be her at 7 and they know that they won't get out of here until 8. But of course they knew that would happen so they shouldn't be surprised.
My husbands back is worse today and he has spent most of the day in bed. I keep telling him that we are a fine pare just a not feeling well couple. But we are planning on going to the temple tomorrow. We will see how that works out. Well my girls finally left at about 8 just as they planned. I hope they make it safe. At least they will have a few days away from the hum drum of home. I hope they have a great time, and enjoy themselves with their nieces and nephews.
No comments:
Post a Comment