Monday, January 17, 2011

January 13th Thursday

It is Ruth's birthday and we would like to do something special for her. But Kimberly has had the stomach flue and Tamara has had a cold so we couldn't get Ruth's cute cake done and bracelet done that we wanted too. Plus me feeling under the weather doesn't help so I guess that will all have to happen tomorrow.

Because I have been feeling under the weather still, I went to see Dr. Canapari today. He worked on me and told me some things I could do to feel better. I feel a little better and I hope each day I improve because I really want to go to Stake Conference this week end. I am praying for strength because I still feel so weak. I have just got to start feeling like me. It is sad that a sickness can have this kind of a toil on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment