I had a primary presidency meeting tonight. It never ceases to amaze me how such wonderful ladies can all be in one organization. It was a wonderful meeting and we were able to to discuss all we had too and we were through with in 45 minutes. I was so happy that they were all so great to get done quickly, because one of them had to leave for a temple recommend.
Kim and Tam got everything turned in for school today because they want to go and see there sister this weekend. I am so happy for them, they want to be able to visit family and watch there brother run in a half marathon. I hope he or his friend win. They have certainly worked out a lot for the past few months. They have certainly been dedicated to running this race. I certainly wish them the best of luck this weekend. I wish I could be there to watch the exciting race, but my husband has thrown his back out and I am still recovering from this sickness. I just don't understand why I am so still so weak, I guess it will just take time.
No comments:
Post a Comment