Monday, January 31, 2011
January 26th Wednesday
I keep thinking that I need to have another Primary meeting today, but once again my neck and head are not doing well. Plus I can't think of anything that we need to discuss this week, so I keep putting it off. This is suppose to be the week of our big launch of this new company, but the things they need for the Internet site don't seem to becoming together quit as easy as we would like. The problem is is we need it to happen now. Life is a little crazy around here and we need some money. But I guess if we all got together we would say the same thing. First I guess we all just need my husband to get well. He is in a lot of pain in his back. He needs some help for sure. He will ask his sons to give him a blessing, right now he needs the Lords help. We plan on going to the temple tomorrow, and he says he will go whether he is in pain of not. I certainly hope that tomorrow proves better for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment