Monday, January 31, 2011
January 29th Saturday
Saturday the day to get ready for Sunday, but that hasn't happened at my house today. I ran to the fabric store with my daughters and got a pattern. I ran to Target with my daughters and helped them get some cute clothes. I got me some cute sweaters with my Target gift card. It was a great day and a lot of fun. But I was kind of shocked when I came home after a fun day and found out I was the one in charge of sharing time tomorrow. So I got right on that, but because of that my house didn't get as clean as I would have liked it to get. I think I have gotten things ready. My oldest daughter suggested that I make chocolate chip cookies for everyone, and liken them to the scriptures. I am doing my lesson on the 5 sense's. So you can experience the 5 sense's through a cookie. Smell, taste, touch, see, hear. You can hear your mother baking them and then the other ones of course are easy to figure out. But the cookie is like the scriptures, because you can do all of the sense's with scriptures as well. Because when we feast upon the scriptures we are enjoying them to there fullest potential. I made everyone in the Primary a cookie. It will prove to be interesting and fun. I just hope I don't shake, I know that it is all crazy, these are just little children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment