Wednesday, January 12, 2011
January 9th Sunday
It has been a Sunday that I am so graeful for, because I have a counselor that is an answer to my prayers. I know it has been hard for her to be in the Primary, because she was in the Young Women. But I am so grateful for her because she saved me today. I knew that physically I wasn't ready for sharing time but I found out how unprepared I was when I stood up in front of the children. I was in such bad shape and was shaking so bad, so I let this counselor take over. She did a beautiful job, she was certainly inspired. I can't thank the Lord enough for her. Sharing time was on the scriptures, and she just took over and did a fantastic job. After church I had ward counsel meeting. It lasted a while. When I finally got home from the meeting I went to bed. Kim and Tam fixed supper. It was great, but afterwards I still didn't feel well. I went to bed early, my husband said, no getting out of bed. You shouldn't have attended your meetings today, you still are not well. I think as usual he is right. He seems to know me better than myself. It is like the saying from a movie said, "I know that the Lord loves me because He made you just for me," and that is the way I feel about the man I married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment