Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 3rd Monday

I have got to get better so today I got up and tried to accomplish something. I have had 3 skirts that I have wanted to make for myself. I took some dresses that my children would wear because they were just to small. I cut them off in to skirts but I have never made the skirts. So today I started. Because they are skirts I can do a lot of hand work from my bed. I worked hard and almost got one done. I don't seem to be able to stay up to long, because I am so weak. I have been taking the liquid iron Frank got me from the health food store, plus I have been taking Toms dreaded gumbo, plus some energize C. I have been drinking a lot. I am bond and determined to concur this sickness. I feel better every day and I am so grateful for that.
Michelle called and her children have been sick again, especially Tessie and Tyler. She finally took them to the doctor and they had a bad case of strept. I am sure she could have handled it without taking them to the doctor, but it seems to make her feel better and that is all that counts at this point. I is hard to handle sick children, especially when you are pregnant yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment