Wednesday, January 5, 2011
January 4th Tuesday
I have been feeling better but still really weak, so it has been another day of sewing. I almost finished 2 skirts today. I have done a lot of hand work up around the bands. So it has been a relaxing time for me. Plus I have accomplished something rather than feeling worthless. I only have one skirt to finish, then I will be through with all the skirts I have cut out for myself. I now have some new outfits, I am grateful for that one. I haven't had a new Sunday dress to wear for along time. Now I can make some fun varieties. Tamara added a ruffle to a dress she hates wearing. Now she loves it. Lisa has brought a whole new excitement to refashioning things for this family. I am so happy to make something new out of something that isn't being used. I am so happy for some new idea's. It is great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment