Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17th Monday

I am so bad today is the 17th my daughters birthday and I forgot. I actually forgot, the first time that has happened. Soon I am going to be able to celebrate my children's birthdays the way that I want too. It is going to be amazing.

Kimberly is doing a picture for Lisa. It is a picture of Sierra and the Savior. She is looking up at him and smiling. It is an amazing picture. Kimberly has truly found her talent. I just hope she never lets it die. I know that Tamara could be just as amazing if she would keep going with her talent, but she refuses too. I am just glad to see that Kimberly is continuing. I know that each of my children have special talents. I certainly hope that they will learn what they are and persist in them. I know that I need to do the same with mine. I know that I could do a lot more if I just persist.

No comments:

Post a Comment