My daughter went and played basketball with my son and my son in law. My daughters played for 3 hours. Now one of them pulled a muscle in her back and she can't walk. Sometimes life just seems to be a little out of control. She went to school this morning and them comes home and does some damage to herself. It isn't very fun for her because at this point no matter how she moves, she is in pain. My other daughter and I went to the library on Monday and rented 5 old movies. We have been lazy this week and watched one a day. It is so interesting to see the old movies and get a new prospective on the way things use to be done. But it has given my daughter that is in pain something to do today to get her mind off of the pain. I think it is going to get to the point that the only thing we want to watch is older movies. But I have been quit surprised at the movies, we have watched movies with one of my all time favorite actress and that would be Debbie Reynolds, but even some of the older movies can have some questionable matter. I guess at the time I watched them I didn't even understand what was going on. I love the fact that I could enjoy movies and not see the junk in them.
I got all my visiting teaching done today. My partner could not come with me because she had an operation yesterday. But I achieved getting it done. One lady called me and we had a chat on the phone because she had a migrane today. One lady I took over bread early this month, so I had a conversation on the phone with her because she is so busy. So I visited one lady and gave her the lesson. So everything is done and I am happy about that. It is always a good feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment