Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21st Friday

We made it to the temple today. It was so nice to be back at the temple. I had a rough time towards the end where I had to stand. I felt as though I was going to faint. I am surprise I didn't and yet am so grateful that I didn't. I know that I need to get my life back to normal, and the temple was the beginning of that. I am just so grateful that I was able to go. I planned on doing so much when I got home. We went to visit my daughter and her husband. There rents will soon be out of their home in AF. I just hope they can rent it to another nice couple. I will certainly pray that that happens. Then we took some dishwasher soap back to Costco which was literally terrible and bought some new, plus some cheese and milk. Then we headed to Target because I still have some money on a gift certificate, to buy some more food, unfortunately everything was super expensive. So we bought some sour cream and left. I will use the gift certificate later on something else. The food certainly was not worth the price. It has been a great day and I am happy that I went to the temple even though I am a little weak tonight. It made my day.

Emily called yesterday and things are great for her. She went to the doctor and the baby is perfectly the size it needs to be and she is doing great. We will pray that that continues. We are so happy for her and we know that she is certainly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment